2400 Pinochle Point (NO CC)
Updated: 30th Aug 2010 at 4:03 PM by Greenlea
I know, it's generically named. I'm terrible at naming lots so I just used the address of the empty lot I built on.
This home has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. One bath is off the master bedroom. One of the bedrooms is furnished as a nursery. The spare bedroom
contains 2 twin beds so houses 5 sims comfortably.
40 x 30 lot
Lot Size: 4x3
Lot Price: 85,526
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: 2400 Pinochle Point
Description: 2400 Pinochle Point
2400 Pinochle Point.rar
Size: 1.35 MB · Downloads: 532 · 18th Aug 2010
|1.35 MB||532||18th Aug 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!