Peggy 4781 for Children
Anubis's adult version here give the thanks to him!
Anubis for the conversion (duh), the blond girls dress and just being very helpful to me
Simcredible sims for the pattern in the background
Lady Front Bum for the skin and Shady for the eyes
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
Size: 4.50 MB · Downloads: 58,429 · 22nd Aug 2010
|4.50 MB||58,429||22nd Aug 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Please check out my blog: http://lookaplumbob.blogspot.com/
- Free sites only (do not even use my items on your models if it is a pay site)
- Be respectful (Do not say you made it)
- Give credit to me and the original creator (depending on the item in question)
- No need to give credit when just using in a story/movie but it is appreciated :)
- Feel free to retexture
- Anything else just ask, I'm sure I'll say yes :)
- Retexturing, converting and stuff like that is all totally fine, just don't claim as your own.
Yes I do take requests, however you must understand that I am busy with life and other sim projects so I may not be the timeliest.
- I will respond and tell you if I can do it (to get a general idea look around the site to see what I normally do such as age conversions, paintings, t-shirts, retextures, etc.)
- Please tell me how urgently you need it done ("I really need this for a story I'm doing" takes higher priority than "Could you do this? I think it'd be cool")
- One request per person at a time (I'll be lenient if it's urgent though)