Nouk - FroHawk for ladies of all ages (smaller textures)
Uploaded 17th Sep 2010 at 7:55 PM · Updated 10th Dec 2010 at 4:52 PM by Nouk
A frohawk for your ethnic ladies, with braids!
It’s easy to retexture and edit. I hope someone makes some nice retextures with fades or shaved hair a more nappy texture, etc. Send me links!! :D
NOTE: These are the files with the smaller textures. please recolor these instead of the big ones! The big ones work with the same mesh, but the difference in texture quality isn't even noticable... The original ones had a big filesize. They are available on my website but not reccomended because it takes more to render them. You could just resize the big ones like I did, but it's less work to grab these.
They're still up because maybe someone has a computer and graphics that are hugely better than mine, and they may still see a difference.
(I dunno what the heck I was talking about earlier about the big ones not working with these?? I probably meant these won't replace the big ones as they are seperate recolors. Sorry for the confusion.)
- 1500 vertices, 2310 faces
- all ages
- binned, 2 families, fixed brows
- all ages
1500 vertices, 2310 faces
Wes_H for Unimesh plugins
Hysterical Paroxysm for help
The Jones couple and Quaxi for Daniela for request
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.No metadata is extracted from the uploaded files.
Nouk - FroHawk Smaller Textures - Light recolors + Mesh.rar
| Nouk - FroHawk Smaller Textures - Light recolors
Size: 2.80 MB · Downloads: 22,791 · 17th Sep 2010
|2.80 MB||22,791||17th Sep 2010|
Nouk - FroHawk Smaller Textures - Dark recolors + Mesh.rar
| Nouk - FroHawk Smaller Textures - Dark recolors
Size: 2.79 MB · Downloads: 29,424 · 17th Sep 2010
|2.79 MB||29,424||17th Sep 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Edited august 1st 2013
Hi, thanks for reading this! I hope you enjoy my stuff!
You may include my stuff with your downloads, edit meshes, edit recolors, use textures, use mesh parts, can do basically anything you want, providing:
- you post it on 100% free sites only
- the item has the same policy as the original (no diva)
- you credit me
- feel free to convert my hairs to other games they may be suitable for, with credit, no paysites or free sections on paysites
Warning: My Sims 2 meshes may not be suitable for conversion for The Sims 3. They're lower poly and rely more on textures to give them the illusion of 3d shapes.
The lighting in the Sims 3 is very different and lots of them will look flat or weird in some other way. It won't make sense to upload something that looks like a pancake. Well... unless you WANT a pancake, then have at it. XD
Read THIS, thanks.