MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Dreamfall: Home in Egypt
by smyrnaion Posted 8th Oct 2010 at 7:58 PM - Updated 5th Oct 2010 at 5:05 PM by smyrnaion
180 Thanks Thanks 25 Favourited
***Attention: This lot requires Fast Lane Stuff Pack!***
Lot Size: 3x2
3 br, 2 ba
Lot Price Furnished: 147,075
Lot Price Unfurnished: 55,140
This house is inspired by the game Dreamfall: The Longest Journey. The game that I lost all hope of seeing a sequel to. In that game, the rooms you could see not being enough to make a complete house, WA taking place in Egypt and not Morocco, and also the needs and lifestyles of the sims I made this house for in the first place, I had to balance it out. Still, what I tried to achieve was both old and modern, colourful and a little magical but not very organized atmosphere of that house and universe.
Zoe's bedroom. (And the purple schnuggles bear is supposedly Wonkers.) This is marked as the 2nd bedroom on the floor plan.
Livingroom and kitchen.
To the entrance of the house. The long, narrow path from the main gate to this entrance was an alley in the game so I tried to keep it that way. Sort of like part of the town, not the lot. Here though, the builing on the right was just the next door. But I wanted it to be there so I pretended it was used as a storage, now turned into a workshop and has been added to the house. Therefore it's door is seperate and there's no ground covering there. Intentionally! =) Can easily be turned into a garage if needed.
The rest is all additions I made. The garden, the bedroom on the first floor which is great for writer and bookworm sims, the third bedroom on the second floor for your younger sims. My sims moved into the house from their own copy of the house for a while to plant some trees like plum, cherries, pomegranate and leave behind some collectables which adds so much to the atmosphere I was going for. Like the tiberium in the third bedroom. If you need the house to cost less, a lot less like about 38,000 simoleons, that tiberium is your first target to remove.
Custom Content NOT Included:
- Rattan Outdoor Set by VitaSims3
- OMSP (under Sims3 Sets, page 2) by Mango-Sims
- Cardboard Boxes by Ritsukacom
Custom Content Included:
- Vaporosa Mesa (table), Libreria Colgante and De Suelo (deco-bookshelves upper and lower parts) by LunaSimsLulamai
- Alone Living (loveseat, lounger, coffee table and cushions) by BaroqueSims
- Slippers, Moroccan Living Pouf, Wall Lamp, Ceiling Lamp, Bottle and Glass by Around the Sims 3
- Large Cushion and Cushion Set (4 Cushions) by AweSims
- PB Owl Penny and PB Owl Joy - sofa height by pocci at GardenBreeze
- Kilim Series One and Kilim Series Two by b5Studio
- Open book, Art book, Two books and Antique Books by Repulsively Desirous Creations
- Clutter Study (Old Books, Pile of Books, Pile of CDs) by Lemoncandy at MTS
Hope you enjoy!
Size: 7.72 MB · Downloads: 1,825 · 8th Oct 2010
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents