The Flea Market (works as a consignment shop)
Updated: 12th Jan 2012 at 8:02 PM
This lot will appear (in purpose) under the name "park" in your neighborhoods. I choose it this way so more sims are visiting it.
This lot work the same as the EA consignment shop which are in our games : You'll find in the entrance of the park a cashier where your sims can come and sell their creations or buy objects.
The building in the back works as a restaurant where food and lunches can by bought. It offers some tables inside a nice terrace with buffet outside and toilets in the first floor.
In the mix of disparate objects, your sims will find a miner, which they can use to dig the ground and discover treasures, a time machine, a sculpture post, and easel, a chessboard, a baby foot, a Portable Gnubb some bookshelves and comfortable seats to read quietly.
I've playtested this lot in game for several days and really enjoyed it, so I do hope you'll like ot too.
Lot Price : Furnished 126,257; unfurnished : 51,482
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: 126,257
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Tags: #Community lot
Title: The Flea Market
Description: The Flea Market
The Flea Market.zip
Size: 3.02 MB · Downloads: 14,823 · 9th Oct 2010
|3.02 MB||14,823||9th Oct 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
I'll be happy to see you there too.