Home by the lake
a lake with fishspawners (type lake, from common to rare)
garden with appletrees, tomatoes and grapewines
kitchen - dining
kitchen - livingroom
Where to place?
The lot was made in Sunset valley, and there is only one spot you can place it.
By default that lot is a park/fishing spot, so before placing you must delete the existing lot, and then change the lot type to residential.
Note about compatibility:
The lot was made with patch 4.3, you need at least 1.12/2.6/3.3/4.0 to play. You also need to have WA and Ambitions installed.
Big thanks for the feedback goes to The Skypeguys (Tom, Q, Flabs, Morfy) + Bakafox
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Home by the lake
Description: by armiel
Home by the lake.rar
Size: 1.87 MB · Downloads: 3,651 · 13th Oct 2010
|1.87 MB||3,651||13th Oct 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
I have retired from simming. This means I won't be supporting my uploads anymore.
Please take this into consideration:
My uploads have a date when they have been uploaded. If I have fixed something later, I have stated so in the post. If something is currently broken, it stays that way, unless you bother on fixing it yourself. :)
Policy regarding my uploads:
You may rip off, tear apart, re-use and destroy my content in any way you feel necessary. You have been given a permission right here and now.
Please do not however re-upload my content as is, and claim it as your own.
Please also notice, that my content is made to be free - do not include it in uploads that require submission, or paysites in general, thanks.
If you do use my work, a credit would be nice, but sure is not required. :)
Thanks for your time for reading this, for possibly using my creations, and for being generally awesome!