Medieval Food Recolors Part 2
This second half of default replacement food recolors includes 9 more game meals. The ingredients and meals were recolored with a medieval/fantasy/historical type of hood in mind. Once again some meals received new names and some had their raw and cooked cooked appearance changed.
- Cheesecake & Berry Pie (Only the ingredients, which they both share)
- Baked Alaska (Now called "Blancmange")
- Instant Meal (Now called "Small Beer" comes in a pewter 'cup')
- Layer Cake
- Juice (Now called "Cider" comes in a stoneware 'cup')
- Toaster Pastry (Now called "Toast", extremely square whole grain bread comes in a wooden pantry box)
Remember these are default replacements which means putting them in your Sims2->Downloads folder will automatically change your foods. To use the original foods, remove/delete these files.
Description: This is a delicious plate of Blancmange. Looks tasty!
Title: Small Beer
Description: This is a delicious can of Small Beer. Looks tasty!
Description: This is a delicious Cider. Looks tasty!
Description: This is delicious Toast. Looks tasty!
Size: 2.56 MB · Downloads: 24,111 · 23rd Oct 2010
|2.56 MB||24,111||23rd Oct 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Please visit my site at www.sunni.us to view and download my creations!
My Policy Regarding My Creations:
Do whatever you want to my stuffs, just keep it FREE and give credit (either link here to MTS2 or my personal site).