MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Medieval Food Recolors Part 2
by sunni9676 Posted 23rd Oct 2010 at 6:48 AM
936 Thanks Thanks 79 Favourited
This second half of default replacement food recolors includes 9 more game meals. The ingredients and meals were recolored with a medieval/fantasy/historical type of hood in mind. Once again some meals received new names and some had their raw and cooked cooked appearance changed.
- Cheesecake & Berry Pie (Only the ingredients, which they both share)
- Baked Alaska (Now called "Blancmange")
- Instant Meal (Now called "Small Beer" comes in a pewter 'cup')
- Layer Cake
- Juice (Now called "Cider" comes in a stoneware 'cup')
- Toaster Pastry (Now called "Toast", extremely square whole grain bread comes in a wooden pantry box)
Remember these are default replacements which means putting them in your Sims2->Downloads folder will automatically change your foods. To use the original foods, remove/delete these files.
Size: 2.56 MB · Downloads: 23,698 · 23rd Oct 2010
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents