Updated: 20th Oct 2010 at 7:39 PM
Expansion Pack 1 (World adventures) required
Expansion Pack 2 (Ambitions) required
Saved with game version 4.3.4.008001
Hint: The volcano fire and smoke can be turned on/off by a hidden trigger near by.
What else can be found here?
- Small farm house
- Second farm house
- Storage building
- Pirates Inn
- Destroyed house
- Two empty building for your purposes
- Rich citizen house
- Governors house
- Small market place
(Parking lots are hidden underground)
Seen on the pictures but NOT included:
Thanks to all creators!
3 Fabulous Volcanic Terrains by Simmiller I highly recommend these terrain paints!!! So get it!!!
Spinning Wheel by Hekate999
Communication Equipement from great-grandfather by Lisen801
More flags for your Sims. Now placeable on residential lots (get the pirate flag here) by Lisen801
Ancient Fountain by silverfox
Farm Conversion (Animals) by Infusorian
More Than A Game - Decorative Playing Cards by RD from Repulsively Desirous Creations
Rattan Outdoor set.Canope by JS from Vitasims3
Glasses by Simcredible!designs.com
Church Set by aroundthesims3 (Altar, Lectern, Stoup, Clock, Chalice, Harmonium, Candles, Candles Holder, Bench)
Books by aroundthesims3
Cage by Victor_tor
Mushrooms, crows, frogs, duck, baby-ducks by Helen
Dogs and snake by Helen
In the Dawn of Sims
Let there be Sims!
EA-store: buy ..yeah a lot of stuff, but just deco.
The Banner of the Bold: 25 SimPoints
Check This Home Hokey Table: 75 SimPoints
Gothique Painting: 25 SimPoints
Pails in Comparison: 25 SimPoints
Never-Spill Bucket: 25 SimPoints
Captain Brassbeard's Anchor: 25 Simpoints
Corsair's Cannon: 25 Simpoints
The Wandering Wheel: 25 Simpoints
Knighting of Sir Asad: 25 Simpoints
Country Carved Tableware Cabinet: 25 Simpoints
Pastoral Practical Kitchen Shelf: 25 Simpoints
Fraud Laug: 25 Simpoints
Gothique Relics: 25 Simpoints
Gothique Candle Stool: 25 Simpoints
Pedro Estate Candelabra: 25 Simpoints
Pedro Estate Chandelier : 25 Simpoints
Gothique Window: 100 SimPoints
Big thanks to all creators who allowed me to include their great stuff!
Thanks SimsTrastos for
bottle, fruit-box, barrel with mushrooms, chopping block, logs, ivy, barrel-table, barrel-chair, broom, well (animated), flowers, hallstand, key hooks, umbrella stand, cellar set
Two timekeepers by Lisen801
When you place the lot in your world, have a close look at the ground painting,.. if you feel it doesn't look right, then please turn the lot around before placing! That's a general problem when placing lots with ground paint, it has nothing to do with my lot.
Lot Size: 60x60
Lot Price: 421154
Number of bedrooms:
5 or more
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Size: 4.86 MB · Downloads: 1,684 · 20th Oct 2010
|4.86 MB||1,684||20th Oct 2010|
Size: 5.72 MB · Downloads: 1,765 · 20th Oct 2010
|5.72 MB||1,765||20th Oct 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
2) I'm human too, if I forgot to add a credit link, I'm sorry, just write me a private message and I'll correct it.
3) Anything else.. just ask.