MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Halloween Special 2010: The Munsters House
by Yogi-Tea Posted 29th Oct 2010 at 4:17 PM - Updated 21st Mar 2013 at 8:42 AM by Yogi-Tea : links to pictures edited due to change of image host
138 Thanks Thanks 29 Favourited
Sharpen your knives and get your pumpkins ready. The Munsters House is ready for your Munsters Family Sims - or all other sims who are bold enough and dare to make their home in this spooky mansion...
Did I say "spooky"? Well, the house comes without a graveyard and/or ghosts - please bring your own!
I remember the Munsters TV show from my childhood and thought it was a nice idea to create this house for The Sims 3. I didn't find a floorplan for the house, only a few frontview pictures and so the floorplan and interior of the house is not like in the TV show. If you would like to see pictures of the original Munsters House please search the internet for "munsters house", the original pictures I added below are very small but I'm not able to take my own screenshots because I don't have a dvd of the Munsters TV show.
Just for the fun of it and because Halloween is close, the house has some hidden rooms in the basement which you can not see on the floorplan pictures attached to this upload. I made an extra picture which is showing the basement floorplan with all hidden rooms included - please only click on the spoiler button if you want to see that. If you don't want to spoil yourself, don't click on this button!
Requires The Sims 3 Base Game, World Adventures and Ambitions
Built/Saved/Playtested with Game Version 5.0.44.008017
Lot Size & Placement:
House was built at 26 Herschel's Pond Road, in Twinbrook. Please click on the spoiler button below to see picture for exact location. It's a 36 x 36 lot.
Furnished: 239,177 §
Unfurnished: 136,053 §
- 4 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- TV & Livingroom w/ Bar and Foosball Table
- Kitchen w/ Dining Corner
- Grandpa's Lab
- Halloween Partyroom
- Indoor Pool
Buydebug, Moveobjects and ConstrainFloorElevation.
I checked the file with CUSTARD (big thanks to Delphy for this amazing tool) to make sure that there is nothing included that doesn't belong there.
There's no custom content, no custom patterns but some premium content from the Sims 3 Store used for this build. Some of it is free and most of it is not required for the lot to work in game, however, I recommend to have all those items installed to make the lot look like on the pictures.
Store items (not included in this download):
- Window of All-Knowing – costs 100 SimPoints -
- Victorian Double Window – costs 100 SimPoints -
- Camelback Shutters – costs 75 SimPoints -
- Knighting of Sir Asad (painting) – costs 25 SimPoints -
- Baylee the Bunny Cupid (painting) – free „Eye of the Bolder '10“ set -
- Thanksgiving Wall Shelf – free „Harvest Bounty“ set -
- Thanksgiving Pumpkin by Angela's Designs – free „Harvest Bounty“ set -
- Thanksgiving Table Light – free „Harvest Bounty“ set
- Jack O'Floor Lamp – free „Halloween Treats“ set
- Clark's Pack of Ghosts – free „Halloween Treats“ set
- Skullbatter's Chandelier – free „Halloween Treats“ set
There are also 8 items from the „Gothique Living Room“ set used for this house – if you don't already own this set (or would like to buy it for 750 SimPoints), please buy the following items seperately:
- Gothique Dining Chair – costs 75 SimPoints
- Gothique Dining Table – costs 75 SimPoints
- Gothique Sofa – costs 100 SimPoints
- Gothique Living Chair – costs 100 SimPoints
- Gothique Curtain - costs 75 SimPoints
- Gothique Fireplace - costs 100 SimPoints
- Gothique Armor - costs 25 SimPoints
- Gothique Flower Vase - costs 25 SimPoints
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: 239,177 / 136,053
Custom Content by Me:
- "The Munsters House" 36x36 residential lot with basement
|The Munsters House.rar||685.4 KB||1,431||29th Oct 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents