Creatures - A dark and grungy vampire lounge set in an abandoned building
Updated: 26th Oct 2012 at 9:24 AM - fixed broken image link
It's recently been brought to my attention that there is a bug with the game that means when lots are rotated any spawners on the lot multiply. If left unchecked this can result in a ridiculous amnount of spawners on one lot. This lot has only 3 spawners, if you have an absurd amount on your lot you must have rotated it. Please check the comments on this thread where I have posted a suggested solution. Otherwise you can try replacing the lot from your bin.
By day this building is nothing more than a derelict old factory building in the rough end of town. A passer-by would never guess at the develish deeds and debauchery that goes on behind those thick, heavy doors come nightfall. This grungy club isn’t exclusively for creatures of the night but you’d have to really be looking for trouble to enter without at least a shadowy ally in tow. Everything from the desolate appearance of the exterior to the passage of fire at the entrance and ‘blood’ stained walls throughout serve as a warning to all day-dwellers: ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Basement – 3x coffins
Ground Floor – The public bar with plenty of seating, his and hers toilets, a bubble bar and a live music stage.
Level 2 (VIP) – Dance floor overlooking the public bar and stage area, drinks bar, windscreen t.v, “private dance room” and unisex VIP toilets.
Level 3 (VIP) – An indoor dance floor overlooking the lower half of the VIP lounge and an open air balcony with a hot tub, drinks bar and bubble bar.
Spawners included: Spiders, Termites, Vampire’s Eye.
Free store item:
Love in Darkness Painting
CC used (decorative only):
Hanging Around Wall signs by Aikea [email protected] Crimsyn
I Hate Vans - Left 4 Dead Wall Writing by [email protected] Crimsyn
Comedown Graffiti by Aikea [email protected] Crimsyn
CC highly recommended:
Floor fix - for base game wooden floor with extra lines by [email protected]
I have tested this in game and moved it to my other game in Riverview too and it worked both times. The only slight issue I encountered is that all of the gobos (lights) and effect machines seem to reset themselves to random when you install. For that reason I have provided a list of settings I used for those wishing to create the same effects as shown in my images:
Ground Floor Gobos – 1x white prismatic, 1x purple bats, 1x red bats
Ground Floor effects – The two by the stage are ‘flashy sparkles’, the rest are fire
Level 3 Gobos – Red, wild
Level 3 Effects – On the dance floor there is 1x bubbles and 1x flashy sparkles. On the balcony there is 1x lasers.
To place this lot in your neighbourhood you must first re-zone your desired empty lot (20x20 or above) to community - Vampire Lounge.
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: S49,177
Description: This grungy club isn't exclusively for creatures of the night but you'd have to be looking for trouble to enter without at least a shadowy ally. Everything from the passage of fire you must walk through to enter, to the blood stained walls serve as a warning to all day dwellers: ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK! [email protected]
Size: 2.80 MB · Downloads: 4,993 · 3rd Nov 2010
|2.80 MB||4,993||3rd Nov 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!