2010 Ford Mustang Shelby G.T.500
Updated: 4th Mar 2011 at 1:35 PM
Anyway, this is one of my favorite newer cars for TS2, and it is the perfect sporty and edgy car for any sim! It cost $9,500 in game, can be found in the vehicles section, is a 2 seater, and includes 7 recolors. Enjoy!
Faces: 24,512, Vertices: 27,025
www.aironeracing.com for modified model, Model converted from Need For Speed. Have written permission from EA and Approval from Administrator HystericalParoxysm. =]
-Wes, Inge, PeterJones and everyone for all of their wonderful tools and help!
-SimPE, Photoshop, Milkshape 3d
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: A great super muscle car with both the classic and modern look! Made by Fresh-Prince (www.freshprincecreations.com) Must place on driveway.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
F-P 2010 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 TS2.zip
Size: 5.56 MB · Downloads: 93,601 · 7th Nov 2010
|5.56 MB||93,601||7th Nov 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.