Bittersweet - A Generation Home
Updated: 28th Dec 2010 at 3:47 PM
This home has a master suite, 4 child bedrooms and a bonus room where I have the grandparents. (If you don’t do grandparents it would be great for the butler, being right up from the kitchen or a band room since it is over the garage.)
Study / Den
Kitchen with bar seating
Full bath with laundry
Formal Dinning room
The upstairs has:
4 child bedrooms
4 full baths
Bonus room over the garage
Is just there. WA style. Are your simmies into collecting? Nectar making? A mad scientist? The Arts? Music? Whatever you need it to be, it’s there.
The lot has:
Garage for 2
Room for 4 more cars to park
I have all EPs/SPs. If you don’t have FL all you will lose is the seating and lights in the Great room. There are no HELS items or WA. BUT, I forgot the basement I gave it is WA style, so not sure how that will work. The two you need the most are LN and AM both for build and furnishings.
HUGE THANKS to MTS for a place to share and you for looking!
Furnished - $219,265
Unfurnished - $131,029
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: $219,265
Title: Bittersweet - Generation Home
Description: 5 bedroom, 6 bath, a bonus room and a basement! Also includes a great room, study, formal dining, laundry and a large kitchen. On the outside you have a 3 porches, a balcony, hot tub, pool, a garage for 2 and parking for 4 more. ~by romagi~ Please do NOT reupload anywhere! Thanks - $219,265
Bittersweet - Generation Home.zip
| Now has the tile in the baths!
Size: 3.22 MB · Downloads: 9,048 · 23rd Dec 2010
|3.22 MB||9,048||23rd Dec 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
Number of bedrooms:
5 or more
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
If you use my lots in your movies/stories, credit would be appreciated but not required.
I would also like to see what you used it for, so a PM would be nice!