Nouk's Long Wavy Hair ~ Converted for Teen-to-Elder **UPDATED**
Updated: 10th Dec 2011 at 7:25 PM - Update
Hello there! I've updated this hair so now it's compatible with the fat morph and I've also improved the texture.
Before uninstalling the old version, make sure NONE of your sims is using it, this way you will avoid any kind of possible crashes/issues.
There's is now an optional sims3pack version of this hair, download it here.
Hi there! It's such a pity that we don't have enough wavy hair for TS3 that looks natural! But luckily we have Nouk for that! And with her permission, I've converted her beautiful Long Wavy Hair.
- To keep a nice 3D look, I had to switch from the original EA's highlights to the one you can use to adjust the shine. Besides, doing strands for all those curls would've been a real nightmare XD
- This hair works for female teens, young adults, adults and elders. Sorry, I tried with the child/toddler meshes, but they had some glitches I could not fix (yet). Not Nouk's fault at all!
- This hair is low-poly (Old PC's friendly! XP), it moves smoothly and it's compatible with the new breast slider. It may look a tiny little blurry because of the way TS3 renders the textures, but trust me, you won't notice this at all during game play.
- More info? Check this pic.
LOD0 and LOD1: 2838 polys
LOD2: 1538 polys
LOD1: 315 polys
~ Eyes by LemonLeaf / Imminent Fate / -Shady-
~ Lipsticks and blush by LemonLeaf
~ Eyeshadows by LadyFrontbum
~ Eyebrows by daluved1 / Jessica_2020
~ Clothes by The Store
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| UPDATED VERSION! Please download this one instead the outdated!
Size: 4.13 MB · Downloads: 312,059 · 10th Dec 2011
|4.13 MB||312,059||10th Dec 2011|
| OUTDATED! Do NOT download!
Size: 3.23 MB · Downloads: 295,549 · 4th Jan 2011
|3.23 MB||295,549||4th Jan 2011|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
I do NOT take requests/suggestions/ideas!