Nouk - Ponytail Out Of Fashion - Teen and Up (Pookleted)
What's it look like?
I wasn't able to fix this with any assignments, so I just chose the option that had the issue the least noticable as possible...
It happens when the sim moves her head alot, nodding and such.
- binned, familied, correct eyebrows, 2 greys
- teen and up
- animated not to stab the sim, wich means it can look unnatural at times. But rather that than stabby hair, right?
- 3846 faces, 3693 vertices
3846 faces, 3693 vertices
- Pooklet, duh
- Wes_H and Jones couple
- Mangaroo, Robodl95, Weeaboo, Eefje00704, lauratje86, Vampire_Of_Death, JadedSidhe, BSGirl, Lavaster, maxon, pinketamine, mistyblue4, Anubis360, lilladysez for giving feedback to improve the hair!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Nouk - Ponytail Out Of Fashion - Light Recolors + Mesh.rar
| Nouk - Ponytail Out Of Fashion - Light Recolors + Mesh.rar
Size: 2.11 MB · Downloads: 72,938 · 15th Jan 2011
|2.11 MB||72,938||15th Jan 2011|
Nouk - Ponytail Out Of Fashion - Dark Recolors + Mesh.rar
| Nouk - Ponytail Out Of Fashion - Dark Recolors + Mesh.rar
Size: 2.10 MB · Downloads: 80,522 · 15th Jan 2011
|2.10 MB||80,522||15th Jan 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Edited august 1st 2013
Hi, thanks for reading this! I hope you enjoy my stuff!
You may include my stuff with your downloads, edit meshes, edit recolors, use textures, use mesh parts, can do basically anything you want, providing:
- you post it on 100% free sites only
- the item has the same policy as the original (no diva)
- you credit me
- feel free to convert my hairs to other games they may be suitable for, with credit, no paysites or free sections on paysites
Warning: My Sims 2 meshes may not be suitable for conversion for The Sims 3. They're lower poly and rely more on textures to give them the illusion of 3d shapes.
The lighting in the Sims 3 is very different and lots of them will look flat or weird in some other way. It won't make sense to upload something that looks like a pancake. Well... unless you WANT a pancake, then have at it. XD
Read THIS, thanks.