Hearthstone Quilt as a rug!
Uploaded 9th Feb 2011 at 6:20 PM · Updated 9th Feb 2011 at 8:26 AM by decat
It also comes with a recolour based on the Craftable version of the rug:
The mesh and recolours are all included in the the download. The rug appears in the buy catalog under decorative -> rugs, for $250. It was made using SimPe, Milkshape and UV Mapper.
Rug: 368- same as wall quilt
Special thanks to moune999 (http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=163550) whose exellent object creation tutorial (http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=399438) taught me to create packages and make meshes!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Take that quilt off the wall and put it on the floor! By Decat at MTS2.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 128.5 KB · Downloads: 3,693 · 9th Feb 2011
|128.5 KB||3,693||9th Feb 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
My Site & Policy
NO pay sites please!
You can recolour and Include my meshes with your recolour, but please credit and link back here.
You may include my Items in lots, just credit me and link back here.
Let me know what you do with my stuff! I like to know:)