A Sports Bar and Grill!
Updated: 14th Feb 2011 at 4:06 PM
There are small digital picture frames on most of the tables. Those frames are to convey the menu. Feel free to add your custom images of fake menus to those and you've got yourself a realistic one!
There are plenty of plaques with inscriptions on the wall. If you're looking for a little laugh then find and read them all.
There is a basement on this lot. There's really nothing there except for a "decorative kitchen" and a pathway to get to the 1st floor main bar. I've locked the door but if you want to use it, you can unlock it through build/buy mode. It's fully functional by the way. If you want to grill your own sliders, then feel free to use it free of charge!
I tried to make this lot to have that sports-bar kinda feel. Too bad I can't find a way to add overhead flatscreens by the main bars. I tried using nectar nests and overhead cabinets but those just look tacky. Not to mention, by using the cabinet, mixologists can't use the bar. On the other hand, the second floor main bar have nectars. Yes, nectars. Nectars that your sims can browse and enjoy. As always, sims can have a taste of them free of charge! lol
Lastly, the exclusive booth located in the second floor, is accessible to one star celebrities and up. It boasts a huge flatscreen and privacy from those pesky paparazzis.
I named it SHooters but you can change it all you want! Feel free to redesign and redecorate but please don't upload it again
Thanks and ENJOY!
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 53,340
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: SHooters Sports Bar and Grill
Description: Just your average sports bar. The first floor features a dart and arcade area. It also has a massive main bar. The second floor is the "gaming" area. Two large aquariums and foosball tables are located here. Like the first floor, it has a main bar. You can also have a taste of some of the amazing nectars available free of charge! Last but not the least, the second floor features an open stage and an exclusive booth.
SHooters Sports Bar and Grill.zip
| Just your average sports bar. The first floor features a dart and arcade area. It also has a massive main bar. The second floor is the "gaming" area. Two large aquariums and foosball tables are located here. Like the first floor, it has a main b
Size: 2.09 MB · Downloads: 10,778 · 16th Feb 2011
|2.09 MB||10,778||16th Feb 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!