Spiffy Spa - Designable Sunken Hot Tub
Designable, sunken hot tub that comes with four decorative slots and a whole slew of color options that makes it easy to match your decor inside and out. Now, isn't that spiffy?
Modified Maxis mesh and textures.
Additional textures from Oceanside Glasstile.
Plumbing/Hot Tub - $8,500
- Four Slots
- Designable & Recolorable
- Includes 22 textures for a total of 96 possible combinations. Sure, they might be ugly but they're possible.
Because the hot tub has a lower profile than the original animations getting in and out of the tub are off. Sims step up above the edge of the tub to get in and when getting out they grab the air instead of the lowered edge of the tub.
I also removed the access panel and hoses in order to have a more streamlined look so if the hot tub needs repairs water will shoot out of nowhere.
And lastly, in order to access the slots on the four corners you need to have the cursor on the top left tile. Use the m key to rotate through the four slots.
As always, you're free to use however you'd like. I hope you enjoy it.
Maxis, SimPE, CEP, Wings3D, Milkshape, GIMP, and MTS of course.
Special thanks to Vampire_of_Death, leesester, jessikuhm, princesstwinx and RatingsGame for playtesting and/or feedback--I really appreciated your time and help.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Designable, sunken hot tub that comes with four decorative slots and a whole slew of color options that makes it easy to match your decor inside and out. Now, isn't that spiffy? Modified Maxis mesh and textures. Additional textures from Oceanside Glasstile. Honeywell MTS
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 2.27 MB · Downloads: 44,362 · 19th Mar 2011
|2.27 MB||44,362||19th Mar 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.