Carmine - Exclusive Lounge, no CC
Updated: 30th Mar 2011 at 7:26 PM
It has a long bar, large dancefloor, and plenty of seating space. There is also a food truck* right outside for those 5am visits when anything tastes good. Please note: the management accept no responsibility for goods purchased or consumed outside the building.
It has been tested in game and I did not encounter any problems. If you do come across any then please let me know so I can fix it.
It uses content from World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Fast Lane Stuff** and Outdoor Living Stuff**, but it does not use any custom or store content.
* Although I used pcexpert's enabled food truck to build this lot, you don't need to download it for the truck to show up and work properly in your game.
** Players who don't have those packs can still download and install this lot. Any items from the SPs will be replaced with EA content.
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: 59,503
pcexpert for making the Late Night food truck available for placement.
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Description: A hip and stylish lounge for dinner, drinks, and dancing. By el_flel @ Mod The Sims.
|Fast Lane Stuff|
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
Size: 2.58 MB · Downloads: 3,658 · 30th Mar 2011
|2.58 MB||3,658||30th Mar 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!