Natural Garden Edgers
Updated: 31st Mar 2011 at 5:05 PM
A couple of fences that I used alot in TS2 and missed for TS3. While TS3 did include a bamboo fence, it looks like some cheap plastic knockoff and doesn't resemble bamboo at all IMO. The first preset for the Cut Stump and Bamboo is an overlay that uses the texture from TS2 and is not CAStable. The second preset is CAStable but the cut stump fence has some heavy shading to keep the woodgrain and the rope on the bamboo fence is not CAStable. The third fence is a small rock edge border that has one channel and one preset.
- §3 (Cut Stump & Bamboo) §4 (Rock Edger)
- 1 Channel
- 2 Presets (Cut Stump & Bamboo) 1 Preset (Rock Edger)
Straight - 267
Diagonal - 387
Post - 43
Straight - 691
Diagonal - 924
Post - 35
Straight - 236
Diagonal - 346
Post - 31
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 359.1 KB · Downloads: 41,800 · 1st Apr 2011
|359.1 KB||41,800||1st Apr 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
[size=4]Thanks for visiting! Enjoy my content responsibly. POLICY [/size]
Sims2Artists | GoS | tumblr
---- CEP-Extras List ----
Life Stories | EA Sims 2 Store Items | EA Pre-Order Incentives | Pet Stories | Castaway Stories
Maxis Match | IKEA Extras | Holy Simoly Add-ons | Overrides and Defaults
4esf Archive | Holy Simoly Archive
[color=dimgray]If you enjoy the content on s2a or GoS, consider donating to support hosting costs.[/color]