Suburban Life: The Aspen
Ok, well, I finally made a home that isn't tropical or has a palm tree in front of it. Shocker, right? Anyway, I hope you
enjoy it. More homes are too follow from around North America, stay tuned!
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Bonus room/study
- Kitchen nook
- Large patio
- Room for outdoor kitchen (sp exp)
- Large, grass backyard
- Room for expansion
- Large living room
- Semi-seperated living and dining
- master bedroom on main floor
Sims 3 Custom Content Used:
Green toned roofs by tammy_trauma
Modular Fireplace Gift by AweSims
Simple Shower by HugeLunatic
Ye Olde Window by HugeLunatic
Stone & Brick Patterns by HelenaSims
2010 Ford Taurus by Fresh-Prince(NOT INCLUDED)
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 44,191 F | 35,182 U
Custom Content Included:
- Sidewalk tile by Simsimillian
Fresh-Prince for his wonderful cars that are not included.
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: 212 Oak Lane
Description: Made by GoldenSimmer @ MTS
Size: 4.62 MB · Downloads: 2,367 · 8th Apr 2011
|4.62 MB||2,367||8th Apr 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!