Testers Wanted - Update 3-30-05 Uni Medieval Bed Frame - Pearls and Lace Bedroom Set
Uploaded 9th Feb 2005 at 8:37 PM · Updated 30th Mar 2005 at 7:29 PM by darter1234
THIS IS A BETA TEST RECOLOR: Please be sure you have read the information about beta test recolors before downloading and installing in your game: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=32448.
COLOR ENABLED PACKAGES REQUIRED: This recolored object was made using the color enabling package features in Object Workshop. To download the color enabled packages please see http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?p=119480 .
Update 3-30-05: Added a recolor of the University Medieval bedframe. (Been meaning to upload this and kept forgetting)
I had several requests to make bedding using the fabric from the Antique Lace Nursery sets. I don't think I am going to do the peach as I somehow overwrote my master file, and it's just too time consuming to recreate, sorry.
As always, leave a note if you experience any problems.
Included in this set:
Bedding - Pearls and Lace Antique White
Bedframe - Courtly Sleeper
Desk - Counter Productive Desk
Dresser - Dynasty 2
Curtains - Veil Of Dreams (curtains from nursery set should also match)
Dining Chair - Dynasty Chair (heart insert)
Sofa - Lap of Luxury Sofa and Frame
Chair - Luxiary Armchair
Picture - Poisonous Forest Painting (Done in roses)
Bookcase - Renaissance
Coffee Table - Queen Anne
End Table - Cozy Colonial
Wall and floor in separate (I keep these separate as my attempts at these tend to be somewhat lacking)
Title: "Pearls and Lace" Wallpaper
Description: Matches the Pearls and Lace Bedroom set. MTS2 - darter1234
Title: Pearls and Lace Wood Flooring
Description: Matches the Pearls and Lace Bedroom set. (darter1234-MTS2)
Size: 133.3 KB · Downloads: 2,060 · 30th Mar 2005
|133.3 KB||2,060||30th Mar 2005|
Size: 61.7 KB · Downloads: 3,040 · 10th Feb 2005
|61.7 KB||3,040||10th Feb 2005|
Size: 1.13 MB · Downloads: 3,934 · 10th Feb 2005
|1.13 MB||3,934||10th Feb 2005|
Size: 152.7 KB · Downloads: 2,782 · 9th Feb 2005
|152.7 KB||2,782||9th Feb 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.