Tinkle Time Toilet Rug
Updated: 21st Oct 2011 at 5:29 PM
|When the people at Tinkle Time Bathroom Supplies got tired of cold feet when visiting the bathroom they decided to do something about it. Just as well then that the result turned out to be a new toilet rug which is now available for purchase worldwide.|
The rug costs 30 simoleons, gives an environment score of 2 and can be found under Decor > Rugs or Kitchen > Rugs (no other room seemed to have a rug catagory)
It comes in four preset designs and is fully CASt-able. You can see the presets in the images below.
Two designs feature a seam around the edge and two don't. I felt fluffy material designs look better without the seam.
Also of note is that there are different mapping sizes on the two different designs. So to explain, the seam design comes with a mapping of 2x2 and 1x1, and the non-seam design also comes in a 2x2 and 1x1 version. This is to give increased customisation by allowing you to choose if you want the applied pattern to be large or small.
The 'mapping' image shows the exact same design applied to the two different mapping sizes.
I hope this hasn't confused you too much. If it has, just mess about with it in your game for a while to figure it out.
The rug has a single-tile footprint but actually sits half way off in order to allow it to take the correct position without cheats or the ALT key needing to be used to place it.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Updated for Pets
Size: 41.8 KB · Downloads: 19,729 · 18th Apr 2011
|41.8 KB||19,729||18th Apr 2011|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: