There's a New Cop (Uniform) in Town
Uploaded 1st May 2011 at 8:47 PM · Updated 22nd May 2013 at 7:06 PM by fanseelamb : changing thumbnail
- Custom Uniforms: Normal custom-content. These show up in the custom-content area of your clothing bin and have a custom-content star.
- Default-Replacement Police Uniforms: These replace the Maxis police uniforms. NPC cops will wear them. Playable sims employed as cops will also wear them.
- Default-Replacement Security Guard Uniforms: These replace the Maxis security guard uniforms. Playable sims employed as security guards will wear them.
Remember, a default Maxis outfit can only have ONE replacement. Make sure you only install ONE default-replacement cop uniform and ONE default-replacement security uniform at a time. You can install both custom uniforms at the same time. Or one. Or none.
[Tattoos and jewellery not included. Long hair pictured is my own recolour of Agustin's Aisha Hair. All other hair pictured is Maxis or mine.]
No Style: None of the below styles
This mod has specific instructions!Remember, a default Maxis outfit can only have ONE replacement. Make sure you only install ONE default-replacement cop uniform and ONE default-replacement security uniform at a time.
CUSTOM Police Uniform -- Tan-Brown.rar
Size: 425.7 KB · Downloads: 8,415 · 1st May 2011
|425.7 KB||8,415||1st May 2011|
CUSTOM Police Uniform -- Dark-Blue.rar
Size: 419.3 KB · Downloads: 11,513 · 1st May 2011
|419.3 KB||11,513||1st May 2011|
DEFAULT Security Uniform -- Tan-Brown.rar
Size: 335.2 KB · Downloads: 9,526 · 1st May 2011
|335.2 KB||9,526||1st May 2011|
DEFAULT Security Uniform -- Dark-Blue.rar
Size: 326.8 KB · Downloads: 8,875 · 1st May 2011
|326.8 KB||8,875||1st May 2011|
DEFAULT Police Uniform -- Dark-Blue.rar
Size: 326.7 KB · Downloads: 17,408 · 1st May 2011
|326.7 KB||17,408||1st May 2011|
DEFAULT Police Uniform -- Tan-Brown.rar
Size: 335.2 KB · Downloads: 7,589 · 1st May 2011
|335.2 KB||7,589||1st May 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.