The Heights Motel - Community Lot
Updated: 19th Jun 2011 at 9:00 PM
It’s not true what they say, Motels aren’t sleazy, creepy, full of sex deranged weirdo’s, or full of the cast of My Name is Earl. Well at least this one isn’t trying to be like that. The Heights Motel gets its name from its location, being located in the hills of Bridgeport overlooking the inner city. The Motel tries to retain class while serving to the sexually weird that uses it premises as well as serving families that also use the premises.
Walk Through: Rooms/Areas
1. Reception Desk
2. Lounge Area
3. Underwater Room
4. Spare Bedroom
5. Spare Bathroom
6. Honeymoon/Valentines Room
7. Asian Room
8. En-Suite Bathroom
9. Laundry Room
10. Dustbin Area
11. Barbecue Area
12. Jacuzzi Area
13. Swimming Pool Area
14. Generic Bedroom
15. Bar Area
16. Shared Male Bathroom
17. Shared Female Bathroom
18. Car Park
Bedrooms: 8 (enough beds for 21 sims)
Lot Size: 30x40
Lot Assignment: Visitors Allowed
HugeLunatic - Simple Shower Tub
World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, High-End Loft, Outdoor Living
A special thanks to the people who helped me although I forget exactly who helped, your help is not forgotten :D
Number of bedrooms:
5 or more
Custom Content Included:
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: The Heights Motel
Description: A modern/cheesy/sleazy motel for your simmies!
|High-End Loft Stuff|
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
The Heights Motel.rar
Size: 3.56 MB · Downloads: 4,198 · 14th Jun 2011
|3.56 MB||4,198||14th Jun 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!