Little Critter Bodysuits
YES - you may upload it with your sims;(If uploading with a sim please give credit}.
NO - you may not recycle any part of my textures to use as your own.
No - you may not claim as your own or reupload this package anywhere.
NO - you may not upload recolors anywhere.
Thanks very much to Delphy and all the other developers for creating programs such as CTU.
Thank you to the tutorial writers w/o you most of us couldn’t begin to do such simple things as this.
Lastly, thank you to all of you who download and comment.
No Style: None of the below styles
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 205.7 KB · Downloads: 12,611 · 10th Jul 2011
|205.7 KB||12,611||10th Jul 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
You may never upload my meshes to any other site. Meshes must be linked to where they can be downloaded; Meaning please do not package my meshes with your recolored objects.
Meshes must be linked back MTS2 for downloaders to download, if you decide to recolor. Never include my meshes in your zips or rars unless you have permission from me.
If you want include clothing made by me or yourself on my mesh, the mesh as stated above must be linked to download here at MTS2 but the clothing recolor itself may be uploaded with your sim.