"Strawberry Sundae" - Modern European Loft
Updated: 26th Nov 2012 at 8:27 AM
I started creating lots long before any CAS thingies, so I should have uploaded some a while ago (lazy me ). So I took a break from my current clothing project and decided to move my Sims in to something more modern. This house was originally created for personal use only, but it came out so good that I couldn't resist sharing it It's based on a real house that I saw a while back in Nurnberg (Germany), from the first moment I just fell in love with those colors
Yeah, besides the crush on exotic stuff, I have a crush to red color and ultra modern European houses
This house is perfect for creative, life-loving and even snobbish Sims, it has everything they need to feel happy
I didn't include any custom content because I don't like a long "shopping list" myself while downloading a house. It may not look very alike with the picture of the original house (in the Sims we have limited possibilities to build), but I think it's totally enough to see the resemblance
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Hobby Room
- Work Room
- Laundry Room
- 2 Parking Lots
- This is a 2 bedroom house, but it can be easily changed in to a 4 bedroom house if needed. Just put one bed in a Hobby room and another in the upper level.
- You don't need all EP's an SP's to work, because all missing items will be replaced by ones from base game. However, Generations is highly recommended to have the spiral stairs.
Hit the "Thanks" button or leave a comment if you like it
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 177,753 (furnished), 49,500 (unfurnished)
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Strawberry Sundae
Description: A modern European loft, designed in a brightly colored scheme for that strawberry sundae feel. Spacious, creative rooms, tasteful exterior and beyond.
|High-End Loft Stuff|
|Fast Lane Stuff|
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
Strawberry Sundae By Elexis.rar
Size: 2.65 MB · Downloads: 8,994 · 10th Jul 2011
|2.65 MB||8,994||10th Jul 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!