The Ellie Essentials
Updated: 15th Aug 2011 at 10:42 PM by dutch_1991
Alice by Temperley Game Jacket
Highly customizable, with 4 recolorable channels. I created five pre-made variations, including two special variations with the Ellie Goulding T-shirt and the Red Nose Day T-shirt (refer to my Red Nose Day pack) underneath.
The Ellie Goulding T-shirt
Simple T-shirt, using the same mesh as the one I made for the Red Nose Day T-shirt. Two recolorable channels: the design and the rest of the shirt.
**Download link to the Panda Hat hairstyle can be found in the Download tab under the Multi-part download section.
'Leave the Boy Alone' dress
One short (really short, actually) but really badass dress. Two recolorable channels: the text and the rest of the dress. This piece is supposed to go along with my personally dubbed Ellie Leggings (link to be added when upload is approved)
Alice by Temperley Game Jacket: 3290
The Ellie Goulding T-shirt: 3114
'Leave the Boy Alone' dress: 3454
Anubis360 for his Nouk's Out of Fashion Ponytail ~ Converted for Teen-to-Elder used in the screenshots
Creators of MilkShape 3D, QMesh plugins, TSRW; and Delphy for his CTU.
Anyone on #create and the who contributed in one way or another.
Ellie Goulding for being awesome.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
This mod has specific instructions!Ellie Goulding: http://modthesims.info/d/449562
Panda Hat hairstyle: http://modthesims.info/d/449211
The Ellie Tights: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?p=3587828
Get your Red Noses on: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?p=3586127
Ellie on the Wall: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=449229
| The Ellie Goulding T-Shirt
Size: 395.8 KB · Downloads: 21,531 · 23rd Jul 2011
|395.8 KB||21,531||23rd Jul 2011|
| Ellie Goulding's 'Leave the Boy Alone' dress
Size: 788.7 KB · Downloads: 30,605 · 23rd Jul 2011
|788.7 KB||30,605||23rd Jul 2011|
| Ellie Goulding's Alice by Temperley Game Jacket
Size: 1.09 MB · Downloads: 36,879 · 23rd Jul 2011
|1.09 MB||36,879||23rd Jul 2011|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: