Obviously, the changing-of-leaves function only works if Seasons is installed. It can also be used without Seasons, though: in that case only the summer state will appear.
This tree is based on Bienchen's tree template, for which I'm very grateful. I've made quite a few changes, though, so feel free to clone this tree to make your own.
Warning, High Poly
With 6716 faces and 11462 vertices, these are not exactly low-poly objects (by my conservative standards). By comparison: the Maxis bay tree is 4929 faces and 5917 vertices. This means that you should limit the number of these trees you use on your lot at a time.
If you would like to recolour these or any other seasons-compatible plant, please see my notes here
The sky texture is by Chris997.
Warning, High Poly
6716 faces and 11462 vertices
killst4r at Turbosquid for the mesh and texture base
GIMP UVMapper Professional
Numenor for the AnyGameStarter
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 9.23 MB · Downloads: 14,530 · 18th Aug 2011
|9.23 MB||14,530||18th Aug 2011|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.