Kashmir Set - Comfort - Now with with all the items in one file. Updated for patch 1.26
Updated: 9th Dec 2011 at 12:46 AM
A short story:
Since 2004, when I met The Sims 2, I discovered this site and I've always thought amazing the works presented here. Then,, when EA was lauched The Sims 3, I resolved to give myself a try and start to participate of this site making sims. After, I encouraged myself to learn how to make clothing and now, here I am, with my attempt to make furniture (one of my favorite things).
I hope to learn more and more.
Now, I present you Kashmir Confort and Surfaces, inspired by the hindu furniture.
I hope also you enjoy!
|ITEM||NAME IN GAME||POLY COUNT||PRICE||CHANNELS||CATEGORY||GAME/EP|
|Backless Loveseat||Monca533 Kashmir Backless Loveseat||2781||§795||3||Comfort - Sofas and loveseats||Base|
|Coffee Table||Monca533 Kashmir Coffee Table||724||§325||3||Surfaces - Coffee tables||Base|
|End Table||Monca533 Kashmir End Table||676||§195||3||Surfaces – End tables||Base|
|Living Chair||Monca533 Kashmir Living Chair||3000||§695||3||Comfort – Living chairs||Base|
|Loveseat||Monca533 Kashmir Loveseat||4835||§750||4||Comfort - Sofas and loveseats||Late Night|
|Side board||Monca533 Kashmir Side board||304||§45||3||Surfaces - Coffee Table||Base|
|Stool||Monca533 Kashmir Stool||1144||§600||3||Comfort-Living Chairs||Base|
I would like to thank the encouragement and support from some people, without whose the help I could never finish this set:
Heaven_sent_8_18, Elexis, Adonispluto, my dear friends: Esmeralda F and Audrey, Robodl95, Volvenom, SimmyRN, Dee, Deluxe Designs, Omegastarr82, Bchbch Walk, Van Dorn, PlayinSafe, TVRdesigns, Simsample, RylandHomes, Nhut1000, Myshia, Simmiller and Jasumi
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 239.9 KB · Downloads: 3,238 · 20th Nov 2011
|239.9 KB||3,238||20th Nov 2011|
Size: 1.27 MB · Downloads: 3,176 · 20th Nov 2011
|1.27 MB||3,176||20th Nov 2011|
Size: 653.3 KB · Downloads: 3,422 · 20th Nov 2011
|653.3 KB||3,422||20th Nov 2011|
Size: 274.6 KB · Downloads: 3,387 · 20th Nov 2011
|274.6 KB||3,387||20th Nov 2011|
Size: 248.5 KB · Downloads: 3,160 · 20th Nov 2011
|248.5 KB||3,160||20th Nov 2011|
Size: 225.1 KB · Downloads: 3,265 · 20th Nov 2011
|225.1 KB||3,265||20th Nov 2011|
Size: 520.5 KB · Downloads: 3,918 · 20th Nov 2011
|520.5 KB||3,918||20th Nov 2011|
Size: 3.38 MB · Downloads: 10,728 · 20th Nov 2011
|3.38 MB||10,728||20th Nov 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: