Maxis Match 1 Tile Vanities - Various EP's
Updated: 11th Oct 2011 at 1:36 AM
The Colonial/Cornerstone 1 Tile Vanity is University EP compatible. It has 3 deco slots. It draws it's texture's from the Maxis 2 tile Cornerstone vanity.
The Country 1 Tile Vanity is Seasons EP compatible. It has 3 deco slots. It draws it's texture from the Maxis Backcountry 2 tile vanity.
The Elite 1 Tile Vanity is compatible with the Teen Style Stuff Pack. It draws from the Maxis "itsYou're So Vanity by It Creations"/Elite 2 tile vanity.
If you like my creation or effort, please hit the THANKS button. It only takes a few seconds
Cornerstone Veritable Vanity 1Tile UNI.package: 3114
Elite Vanity 1Tile Teen.package: 2707
Country Vanity 1Tile Seasons.package: 2981
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Cornerstone Veritable Vanity 1Tile UNI.rar
Size: 51.0 KB · Downloads: 4,340 · 24th Sep 2011
|51.0 KB||4,340||24th Sep 2011|
Country Vanity 1Tile Seasons.rar
Size: 43.2 KB · Downloads: 4,522 · 24th Sep 2011
|43.2 KB||4,522||24th Sep 2011|
Elite Vanity 1Tile Teen.rar
Size: 47.8 KB · Downloads: 4,165 · 24th Sep 2011
|47.8 KB||4,165||24th Sep 2011|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.