Project "Him!" Piccadilly Ranch "PETS!"
Uploaded 26th Oct 2011 at 8:15 PM · Updated 26th Oct 2011 at 10:33 PM by NeonSim
There will be two types of homes in this project:
1. Homes designed especially for male Sims to live in
2. Homes designed for Sims of either gender but with the male 'Sims player' in mind (as in guys who play the game) . Im sure there are some guys out there that want a nice house for their Sim family but dont want all the pink, floral, feminine decor that goes with it.
This home is a stunning beauty! It was designed for a family. Wide open space makes it ideal for pets and it was built around a horse owner. There is a stable inside a small barn and a jumping course so your horse can train at home.
There are dog items, a lizard and snake tank, ant farm and a bird cage. Cats will love this home too but there are no cat specific items added.
The yard has a tree house, see saw, stream, BBQ area and patio.
The home features 2 bedrooms (can easily be converted to 3 or more) 2 bathrooms, study area, inventing room, recreation room with chess table, art easel, bar and drafting table.
I play tested this home with 3 Sims, a cat, dog and horse too and all is well!!
NO CC or store items used
REQ: Ambitions, Generations, Pets,
Outdoor Living stuff and Town Life stuff
Lot Size: 5x5
Lot Price: 70596
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Project Him! Piccadilly Ranch
Description: Gorgeous rustic 2 bedroom ranch with horse stables, horse jumping course, stream, study and 2 bathrooms
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
Project Him! Piccadilly Ranch.rar
Size: 2.90 MB · Downloads: 4,576 · 26th Oct 2011
|2.90 MB||4,576||26th Oct 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!