Gardener Service - v2.3 (4th May 2014)
COMPATIBLE: BASEGAME PATCH v1.63 ~ v1.67;
This mod allows you to request a Gardener from any Telephone (not Mobile) to take care of your Garden. Just click on the Interaction "Call Gardener > Request Service" from the any telephone.
It's a "Recurrent Service" like the Maid so, once requested, the Gardener comes everyday at 8AM and leaves at 6PM.
If there are more than 50 gardening tasks, will come 2 Gardeners.
What he Does???
- Water (also control the Sprinklers to reduce the tasks)
- Harvest (automatically transfers to the "Home Fridge" (if it's edible) or the "Shared Family Inventory" (not edible))
- Dispose Dead Plants
- Rake Leaves (this functionality only works if you have Seasons EP)
- [new]You can request the Service on additional Lots you own.
- It's possible to configure the Tasks: Enable/Disable (Water, Weed,
Revive, Harvest, Fertilize, Dispose, Rake Leaves); Fertilize (25% of the plants with random Quality) Revive Dead Plants (not Barren Plants)
The Harvested Products will be automatically transferred to the "Home Fridge" (if it's edible) or the "Shared Family Inventory" (if isn't edible).
-Save your game and Quit.
-Replace the package File with the new downloaded File, so restart your game and request the Service again.
-To avoid corruption of the Saved Game:
- Save your game and Quit.
- Remove the package file.
- The gardener can't garden if you have a locked gate in your Garden.
- Don't try to cheat/modify the npc using mods. (example: change his age or behavior, or add him to your family, etc).
Frequently Answers and Questions:
before update, read the UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS above
04/May/2014 - v2.3
- Recompiled the code for the basegame patch v1.67;
- Performance improvement in the Harvest Interaction;
15/Jan/2014 - v2.2
- Now you can't request the Gardener Service from the Future BaseCamp;
- Recompiled the code to match the patch 1.63 and 1.66;
07/Sept/2013 - v2.1
- Added: The Gardener will automatically Water, Weed, Dispose Plants and Rake Leaves before leave the Lot to guarantee the basic service was performed.
15/July/2013 - v2.0
- Added: You can request the Service on additional Lots you own.
- Changed: Configuration can be individually applied for each Lot.
- Changed: Social enabled.
- Added: "Take All" interaction on the "Harvest Report" to automatically transfer all the harvestable to the active sim Inventory.
- Added: "Reset Service" Interaction to dispose the Gardener Instance and service requests of the current World.
- Fixed: The Service instance won't be available on others Worlds if you load it in the same Session.
- Fixed: When you load the World, the script will try to remove invalid Gardener Instance [This can happen when you didn't cancel it before update].
- Fixed: Rake Interaction. Rake a square area instead of a rectangle.
- Fixed: The Gardener will Teleport to your Houseboat instead of Route [Performance reason].
- Removed: Revive, Fertilize Plants functionality [Performance reason].
- Removed: Gardeners don't teleport anymore.
- Added: Italian translation [by nicodeb]
Additional Credits / Thanks:
-Sim Outfit editor/creator Tool from "CmarNYC" MTS;
-"Maeldor" MTS (script help);
-"Twallan" MTS (script help);
-"hotroxy777" MTS (Polish Translation);
-"HaWe83" MTS (German Translation)
-"Demagog MTS" (Russian Translation) ;
-"NumSimish MTS" (Dan_DK Translation);
-"nicodeb MTS" (Italian Translation);
| for Patch v1.67
Size: 46.4 KB · Downloads: 55,012 · 4th May 2014
| for Patch v1.63 ~ v1.66
Size: 46.3 KB · Downloads: 10,395 · 15th Jan 2014
| for Patch v1.54 ~ v1.63
Size: 46.7 KB · Downloads: 10,527 · 7th Sep 2013
| for Patch v1.54 ~ v1.55
Size: 47.0 KB · Downloads: 6,463 · 16th Jul 2013
| for Patch v1.50
Size: 44.3 KB · Downloads: 7,496 · 7th Apr 2013
| for Patch v1.50
Size: 44.2 KB · Downloads: 2,900 · 27th Mar 2013
| for Patch v1.50
Size: 41.6 KB · Downloads: 4,500 · 2nd Mar 2013
| for Patch v1.42 ~ v1.48
Size: 41.6 KB · Downloads: 13,734 · 1st Dec 2012
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
734 Comments / replies (Who?)
Type: Additional Functionality