Aspen Islands' Community Lots for Pets and Generation
Updated: 10th Nov 2011 at 7:12 PM
I've recently uploaded the world Aspen Islands that was intended for first three EPs. We now have Generation and Pets, which introduced new rabbitholes and new content, so I present you several community lots for upgrading some of the existing and adding new ones. I believe that EA lots don't really fit the theme and style of Aspen Islands that's why I built my own and would like to share them with you.
I don't want to raise game requirements for everyone hence this lot compilation - download them all, or choose appropriate ones for your game version.
There are five lots in the upload:
- Pets Lots
Aspen Island Training Grounds (ranch)
Good Dog Park (Dog Park)
Cat's Space (Cat's Jungle)
- Generation Lots
INDIVIDUAL LOT SIZES, DESCRIPTION, PLACEMENT, GAME REQUIREMENTS AND PRICE ARE IN THE COMMENTS!
- EP: World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets (patch version 1.26)
- SP: No items from SPs used
- CC: No custom content used
- Unrar and install via launcher as a common sim3pack
Title: Aspen Island Equestrian Center
Description: Visit our center for riding lessons. We also offer a large indoor arena, clean stalls for rent and professional groom's services. International racing competitions are held in our center, so enroll your stallions into competition or cheer your favourite jockey.
Title: Aspen Island Training Grounds
Description: If you don't want to be ashamed of the way you look on your newly bought horse visit Aspen Island Training Grounds.
Title: Cat's Space
Description: This is the best place for cats and their owners to meet and act independant.
Title: Good Dog Park
Description: Let your dog out! Release it from stuffy appartments and let it unleash its animal spirit. Plenty of free space to run, play and sniff neighbourhood dogs.
Description: Even in such urban neighbourhood children need a place to run and play. As for parents, they can always enjoy a greezy snack while watching their tots and discussing best schools with other concerned mums.
Size: 1,001.8 KB · Downloads: 2,028 · 10th Nov 2011
|1,001.8 KB||2,028||10th Nov 2011|
Good Dog Park.rar
Size: 644.7 KB · Downloads: 2,066 · 10th Nov 2011
|644.7 KB||2,066||10th Nov 2011|
Size: 2.05 MB · Downloads: 2,115 · 10th Nov 2011
|2.05 MB||2,115||10th Nov 2011|
Aspen Island Training Grounds.rar
Size: 1.25 MB · Downloads: 2,135 · 10th Nov 2011
|1.25 MB||2,135||10th Nov 2011|
Aspen Island Equestrian Center.rar
Size: 478.4 KB · Downloads: 2,145 · 10th Nov 2011
|478.4 KB||2,145||10th Nov 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!