Marshall Family Library - Community Lot
Updated: 12th Nov 2011 at 11:41 PM
1st Floor: Entrance; fiction room with bookcases & couches; computer room with 5 computers; cozy reading area with fireplace; work area with tables & chairs; coffee area; 3 restrooms.
2nd floor: children's room with toys, books, couches, and beanbag chairs; nonfiction room with bookcases & couches; 1 restroom with toddler potty; balcony with benches & outdoor lighting.
Outside: garden area with flowers, fountain, & bushes; small playground for the kids.
Custom Content NOT Included:
- Authentic Brick by guatla: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=353800
- Creeping Ivy by lemoncandy: http://www.modthesims.info/d/374328
- Purplepaws's Pattern Pack 1 by Purplepaws: http://www.modthesims.info/d/357461
- "Match Things!" Painting Set by QBUILDERZ: http://www.modthesims.info/d/450979
- CAST yourself a chimney! by armiel [this is a must-have in any case]: http://www.modthesims.info/d/432817
- Carpet Love - 8 Essential Styles by Purplepaws: http://www.modthesims.info/d/373136
- 3 New Porch Fences by Flabaliki: http://www.modthesims.info/d/378176
Custom Content INCLUDED:
- AweSims Cornices: http://awesims.sixty-ten.net/2010/1...for-the-sims-3/
Free Store Content Used:
- Fall Fruition 2011 Set: http://store.thesims3.com/setsProdu...ategoryId=12203
- Let There Be Sims!: http://store.thesims3.com/setsProdu...ategoryId=12341
Other CC I Used:
- Curtain Height Adjustment by granthes (only necessary if you want to move the curtains): http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=427026
- Set Community Lot Book Type (Updated) by Sims_MX (This is VERY useful. Set the book type for the different rooms (children's, nonfiction, etc) so they actually make sense!): http://www.modthesims.info/d/456464
Required EPs & SPs: World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, High End Lot Stuff, Outdoor Living Stuff, Fast Lane Stuff.
Cost: §99,988 (furn), §50,548 (unfurn).
Lot Size: 30x30
The Houseplan is from familyhomeplans.com and you can view it here (though I made a lot of changes): http://www.familyhomeplans.com/plan...6225&src=search
Have Fun!! :D
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: §99,988
Custom Content Included:
- AweSims Cornices by AweSims
- Those who gave me feedback at #create: JadedSidhe, Volvenom, & Redhead Creations.
- Armiel for Builder's Island--an excellent world for builders: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=403308
- Cameranutz2 at the Help Q & A forum for the shutters tip.
- My sister for giving me advice and putting up with my Sims obsessions.
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
|High-End Loft Stuff|
|Fast Lane Stuff|
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
Size: 187.4 KB · Downloads: 1,415 · 14th Nov 2011
|187.4 KB||1,415||14th Nov 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!