Updated: 26th Nov 2011 at 9:43 PM by leesester
They are in game recolorable and take up two square when placed. The Mast and Sign frame are channel A, The concrete base is channel B, and the anchor bolts are channel C. They come with three sign layouts. See the Mapped image below for greater detail.
Item leroy157_Tall_GasStation_Sign_50s_Style Price 600 Catalog Location buy mode in outside decor/misc decor Poloygons(High\Low) 1080
I have tested this in the basic game, and also with world adventures. This package should work fine with all expansions and add-ons.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Tall Gas Station Sign 40 Ft -12.17 M High
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
| Updated zip file
Size: 1.71 MB · Downloads: 3,592 · 23rd Nov 2011
|1.71 MB||3,592||23rd Nov 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
The creator also recommends the following uploads: