"I feel dangerous" Part I - Winter Goth
Updated: 27th Nov 2011 at 6:22 AM
MALE stuff for males. Surprise, surprise.
I had one creativity-attack last night (maybe 'cause the temperature in my flat's just too f.cking cold..?) so let's see if I'm able to get some kind of description in here. Sometimes I feel like a goddamned genius but when it comes to description my brain turns into a big black hole.
We got one.. let me see..
Long, black leather coat with flared pants, platforms and some kind of goth kilt (or whatever you wanna call it) for adult males. Shows up for students, too.
The Mesh itself is Base Game compatible, but I made the recolors available for outerwear, too. It should work without any EP, but I couldn't test it myself, if the whole thing requires Seasons to show up correctly.
Alpha-editable: partly yes
Age: young adult, adult
Download File includes Mesh + Recolor.
The Coat and Kilt are mapped on the alpha part of the textures so you can change its length or have a simple skin tight top with flared pants (with or without the kilt) and platforms if you want to. To save some Polys the coat's only double-layered from the middle upper body to the bottom, so you should not try changing the length of the sleeves or they will get invisible from various angles which let you look inside the mesh.
If you like the Sweater+Boots outfit shown on one of the pictures, get it here.
Feel free to recolor, but:
- please do not offer your recolors on any other sites, except for MTS.
- do not link to my mesh on any other sites, except for MTS.
- do not alter or copy my mesh in any way.
- And never offer my mesh with your MTS-recolors, please. Just link back here for the meshfile.
- If you plan uploading your Recolors anywhere else than modthesims.info, please PM me first for permission.
I only want to know where my stuff goes.
all the beloved pose box creators
Alternative: Emo/Goth/Punk etc
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.70 MB · Downloads: 11,677 · 28th Nov 2011
|1.70 MB||11,677||28th Nov 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.