Testers Wanted: Waif/Skinny (New Bodystyle)
If you want other clothes for these meshes (for clothes meshes that haven't already been converted), make a skin using the default clothes mesh in bodyshop, upload it somewhere I can get it and I'll convert that mesh over to each of the various bodystyles I've released so far. If you're not a skinner, you can request clothes meshes to be converted, but I'm going to cater to the people who provide original skins first and will get to the others as time permits (I still have these bodystyles to do for teens and elders, too, so time is short).
Unpack the files into your downloads folder and have fun!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 150.6 KB · Downloads: 7,333 · 20th Feb 2005
|150.6 KB||7,333||20th Feb 2005|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.