Something Old: Heritage Bridal Collection Part 1
Updated: 14th Jan 2012 at 8:20 PM
The first part of this set is a vintage bridal gown. To fit this months Elder Theme, I imagined the dress as being a family heirloom passed down through the generations.
The dress has a knee length A-line skirt with a lace corset top. To play up the vintage theme, it features a classic high necked lace cover-up on the collar and down the back.
Since the dress is "passed down", it is available for Adults and Elders.
There are three different channel presets as follows:
-Lace Cover Up
-Lace Cover Up
-Corset / Cover Up
If you're looking for something a little more flirty, there is a version without the lace cover up.
This version also has three different channel presets.
Both dresses are in FORMAL only!
-Trim / Skirt Hem
-Skirt Hem / Collar Trim
Looking for something new?
Check out Heritage Bridal Collection Part 2.
All elder hairs and YA bow hair are from the EA Store.
The black model's hair is an Anto conversion by Robodl95. The afro puffs are by skeletalscreams
The faded photo model's hair is also another conversion by Robodl95. Her veil is by Jordy.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
This mod has specific instructions!http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?&t=465249
Size: 658.8 KB · Downloads: 9,713 · 7th Jan 2012
|658.8 KB||9,713||7th Jan 2012|
Size: 781.6 KB · Downloads: 10,562 · 7th Jan 2012
|781.6 KB||10,562||7th Jan 2012|
Size: 614.5 KB · Downloads: 12,394 · 7th Jan 2012
|614.5 KB||12,394||7th Jan 2012|
Size: 725.2 KB · Downloads: 14,141 · 7th Jan 2012
|725.2 KB||14,141||7th Jan 2012|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Awesome to the tenth power...squared.
Because my policy is really inconsistent on my uploads, I've decided to make an official policy! So whatever you see here on my profile is my current policy. You may disregard any ''policy'' information you see on the actual upload itself.
-You may use my creations with sims
-You may use my objects with lots.
-You may retexture my meshes.
-You may include my meshes with retextures.
-You may NOT upload my creations with sims
-You may NOT upload my objects with lots.
-You may NOT upload my creations to paysites.
-You may NOT upload my creations to the exchange.
-Always credit me with a link
-I do NOT take requests!