DEFAULT adult Seasons bikini (natural waist) + teen bikini (natural waist)
Updated: 8th Jan 2012 at 3:01 AM
An alternative to kalynn06's teen bikini. This one has a different waist and different curvy morph. kalynn's recolor files work with this mesh. Base game compatible.
Default replacement of the Seasons preorder bikini mesh. Has a different waist, curvy morph, and pregnancy morph. kalynn's adult recolors shown in pictures.
Requires Seasons preorder bikini (no longer sold, get from LordDarcy)
This is just shown for comparison, so you see they all have natural waists.
The elder bikini is in another thread, and has kalynn recolors.
teen: 2106 polys, same as kalynn06
adult: 2106 polys, same as Maxis
hair by SimModa
skin by HystericalParoxysm
bikini textures by kalynn06
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
DEFAULT MESH - adult Seasons Preorder bikini.7z
| wider waist on Seasons preorder bikini, requires preorder bikini
Size: 79.0 KB · Downloads: 2,934 · 7th Jan 2012
|79.0 KB||2,934||7th Jan 2012|
alternate MESH - teen female bikini.7z
| can be used instead of kalynn06's teen mesh, BaseGame compatible
Size: 85.0 KB · Downloads: 3,014 · 7th Jan 2012
|85.0 KB||3,014||7th Jan 2012|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
+ all my meshes in tables UPDATED 7/19/2010
+ Got mystery recolors with no tooltips in BodyShop? Add filename tooltips automatically!
+ quick and easy hair binner, no needed
+ MilkShape Plugins
--- Sims Mesh Mirror
--- UV Flip
--- UV Merge