The Aurora – a modern starter home
Updated: 16th Jan 2012 at 3:05 PM by leesester - fix screenshots
I really wanted to have a go at building a starter home for less than 20,000 - ooh how difficult. I stopped and started over several times. But this is what I came up with.
I then thought what about building a set of homes from starter to mansion (well the last one is not quite a mansion!) so I have. This house is the first in a series of five homes, just enlarged as time went by. I hope you like it.
If you like the style of this home look out for the others, they’re coming…
All of the houses contain some items of CC.
1 shower room
Open plan living/dining room/kitchen
A small garden to relax in
Lot Size: 1x3
Lot Price: 19,976
Custom Content Included:
- Slender Birch tree - medium by nengi65 at Nengi
- Fugly Fern by buggybooz at MTS
- Quattro Wall Mounted Shower by blake_boy at MTS
- BENNO Entertainment Center (TV) by Honeywell at MTS
- Invitation wood floor by Lirunchik at BlackPearlSims
- White eternity ceiling lamp by Lirunchik at BlackPearlSims
- Supa Fridge by Targa at MTS
- PG 1 Tile Door - All - Glass by tbudgett at MTS
- PG 2Tile Single Glass Door by tbudgett at MTS
- ATS2 Trendish - Living - Table Lamp by Sandy at ATS2
- Modern Wall Light 2 from Mod Light Collection by Tiggy 027
Custom Content not included but needed:
KitchenBasic Set by Buggybooz http://www.modthesims.info/d/278085
Metro Window Set by Tiggy027 http://www.modthesims.info/d/257715
Thanks to all those in the CFF, especially:
Leesester, Amylet, JadedSidhe and Ellenia
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Description: Num of bugs
Title: Invitation - Floor
Description: by [email protected] Pearl Sims www.blackpearlsims.com
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
Size: 1.56 MB · Downloads: 1,276 · 14th Jan 2012
|1.56 MB||1,276||14th Jan 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
I work part time too. And when I'm not working I have to do the cleaning, shopping, cooking, ferrying and lots of other things too!
I'm a busy person, but that's the way I like it!
Creation requests (Lots only):
I will consider requests, but before you ask me take a look at what I've already built. If you have something in mind and it fits in with what I already build then ask away. Please do not ask me to build weird and wonderful things eg gothic, cemeteries, creepy/grungy or fantasy. You can read a more detailed policy on creating for you here http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=3963603&posted=1#post3963603
Please be aware that I'm very busy and don't have that much free time so it might take a while, but if you're prepared to wait...:)
Most of my creations are here at MTS but you can find a few exclusives at www.leefish.nl and at www.simfansuk.com