9 Sun Song Avenue
Updated: 22nd Jan 2012 at 5:14 AM
Above is a view from the dining room looking towards the courtyard which makes the bottom floor (kitchen, dining room, living room, and office) open to the outside and leads to the backyard.
The price of this home: Furnished- 134,616
This lot also has no CC nor does it require any expansion packs; all you need is the base game and you're good to go.
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 134,616
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: 9 Sun Song Ave.
Description: 9 Sun Song Ave.
9 Sun Song Ave.rar
Size: 1.24 MB · Downloads: 4,815 · 18th Jan 2012
|1.24 MB||4,815||18th Jan 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!