Kippah or Yarmulke for your Sims
Updated: 31st Jan 2012 at 6:01 PM
The Kippah is design based on default maxis hairs and head size. Please note that the Kippah is designed with aWT's Slider Set: "Hat Control" in mind to allow you to fit the kippah with any head size and hair style.If you use a different head size or thicker hair, you will need You will need to download this if you want the best fits.
Very High:144 High:110
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 389.1 KB · Downloads: 4,364 · 31st Jan 2012
|389.1 KB||4,364||31st Jan 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
I enjoy making Sims movies and writing stories. If you are interested, you can find them in my profile at the Exchange (or go to my blog for a direct link).
I usually make CC accessories or clothing that are based around popular movies, anime or video games. I also do poses that is action based.
You can find a link to all my creations in my blog.