*Short curly hair*-F
Uploaded 18th Jan 2012 at 11:25 PM · Updated 9th May 2012 at 6:00 PM by lidiqnata
I have edited this hair mesh by lovely Nouk. Credits go to her for: mesh,alpha,textures,animation...well basically anything So what did i do? I have used the short toddler version and made it work for all ages(small edit of the mesh) to fit my 20s theme.
If you had problems with this set not showing - redownload it has been fixed
*Polycounts: Fc-2088, Vc-1421
*mesh is working for toddler,child,teen,young adult,adult and elder female
*the mesh is sharing Nouk's animation
*four family binned colours
*grey(for elders) linked to black
*both Nouk's hairstyle and this mesh can work at the same time
Polycounts: Fc-2088, Vc-1421
Clothing - by fakepeeps7 , AAS ,me and sga_girl
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.No game information could be extracted from the uploaded files.
Size: 3.34 MB · Downloads: 33,652 · 9th May 2012
|3.34 MB||33,652||9th May 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I allow conversation of my sims 2 meshes for sims 3/sims 4 (since i do not have the games). Just put a link to where the sims 2 item was taken from :)