Updated: 9th Feb 2012 at 1:17 PM
The house features 3 bedrooms with an en suite master bathroom and a joint bathroom/laundry. There's a bedroom for two boys, and the other is designed for two girls, one bed being a cot. I even made a small tribute to our furry friends by including some animal artwork in the house as well as a kennel in the backyard for the large family dog. The dining area and kitchen are open with stairs leading down to the living/family area. I especially love the exterior colour and landscaping on this lot, particularly the front yard. There is only one car spot, as the man did most of the driving in the family so they only needed one car. The backyard has a pool with a outdoor setting and I've included a sand pit for the children's enjoyment.
Lot Size: 3x4
Furnished: $135 831
Unfurnished: $53 334
Lot Size: 3x4
Lot Price: $135 831
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Tags: #lot, #home, #1960, #retro, #style, #diagonal, #pool, #1960, #old, #school, #dog, #pet, #family, #baby, #antique, #large, #trees, #car, #one, #no, #garage, #sandpit, #patio, #porch, #cool, #modern, #contemporary
Title: Retro Vacation
Description: Retro Vacation
|High-End Loft Stuff|
|Fast Lane Stuff|
Size: 1.63 MB · Downloads: 863 · 9th Feb 2012
|1.63 MB||863||9th Feb 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!