The Hofstadters - new adorkable specs for your sims
Updated: 27th May 2012 at 11:30 AM
So, here's what you'll be getting:
Hope you enjoy these!
Same for all ages and both genders: 740
- Long blond hair Peggy (free)
- Long teen brown hair by Helga
- Brown bob by Rose
- Black fringe by Nouk
- Spiky black hair by Kavar
- Short male brown, teen short and short teen female by Trapping
- Short teen male by Fanseelamb
Huge thanks to Fansee whose help in chat was priceless <3
Much love to all creators of all the little CC bits used on my sims
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
The Hofstadters - 10 colors.rar
Size: 56.8 KB · Downloads: 61,129 · 10th Mar 2012
|56.8 KB||61,129||10th Mar 2012|
Size: 126.4 KB · Downloads: 62,059 · 10th Mar 2012
|126.4 KB||62,059||10th Mar 2012|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.