Balcony in Blue - A Family Starter [No CC]
Uploaded 10th Apr 2012 at 4:37 PM · Updated 10th Apr 2012 at 6:47 PM by Klemens : Minor changes in text.
This house is an ideal start for a typical “nuclear family”. For a fair price you get all basic utilities and bedrooms for both parents and kids… And there’s still a plenty of free space for everyone.
But “Balcony in Blue” provides even more. With it’s quiet study and large balcony with a stunning view this place is perfect not only to sleep and eat, but also to relax and lead a peaceful life.
This lot is my second house in the theme of “cheap yet fancy” starters and so you can call it a sequel of that one. It’s quite an old creation and I have no idea why it took me so long to upload it… Anyway, I had pretty hard time with this one as I wanted to build two story house AND follow the look of that previous starter (with foundations, porch, classical doors and windows, some plants and so on). As a result I ended up a bit over the budget of a starting family of four… BUT, if this house is purchased unfurnished, then it’s available for a household of just two Sims, so let’s call this a success.
On this lot you can find:
- 2 bedrooms;
- 2 bathrooms;
- a kitchen;
- a dining room;
- a living room;
- a study / additional future bedroom;
- a parking lot;
- a simple backyard;
- and, of course, a large balcony.
The whole lot was playtested and no Custom Content was used to build it.
Lot Size: 20x30
Lot Price: F: §21,410 U: §17,600
Title: Balcony in Blue
Description: Every family needs it's own place to live. This neat cottage will provide a living space which is not only affordable, but also spacious and adorable.
Size: 453.2 KB · Downloads: 886 · 10th Apr 2012
|453.2 KB||886||10th Apr 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!