"Diamond Rose" - Long And Wavy Hair For Females (Teen to Elder)
Updated: 13th Aug 2012 at 10:52 AM
This is probably to most time consuming project I ever made ... I started this hair months ago and it had about 30 versions since then, starting from a horrible "huge head syndrome" hair mesh and step by step becoming into something more bearable
It still looks blocky compared to other high-end custom hairs around, because I had to reduce the polygon count in order to keep all those layers; originally it would exceed up to about 16k polys if I decide to make it smoother My goal was to make a thick and silky look, but I didn't want to go all the way realistic, so it came up pretty close. The back isn't perfect, but I did what I could to make it look better than it was (you should see version Nr.1... )
- Hair for females, teen to elder.
- Available in all clothing categories, maternity and career included.
- 2 highlight versions: EA highlights and Shine highlights. You can have both at the same time.
- Suitable for fat Sims.
- Breast slider capable.
- Due to multiple layers, polygon count is higher than most of my previous hairs - 7806 polys. This is about 3000 polys more than detailed EA hairs.
- The textures were made by the awesome textures guru - Anubis360.
Thanks and comments are welcome!
Ask before modifying or including with re-textures.
Пожалуйста, не перезаливайте на другие источники,
вместо этого используйте ссылку сюда.
Не модифицируйте без разрешения.
- Skins Ephemera / Mallow / Lemonleaf
- Eyes by Escand / Me
- Lipsticks by Daluved1 / Me
- Eyeshadows by Emmzx / Ephemera
- Eyeliners by Emmzx / Ephemera
- Eyebrows by Me
- Clothing by The Store / The Store / Me (unreleased)
- Accessories by Me
LOD0 and LOD1 - 7806
LOD2 - 3451
LOD3 - 1582
Anubis360 for his awesome textures and advices.
ReyaD and Missroxor for the name idea and general feedback.
Also everyone in Creation Chat for their feedback and motivation.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Shine Highlights Version
Size: 4.15 MB · Downloads: 138,604 · 21st Apr 2012
|4.15 MB||138,604||21st Apr 2012|
| EA Highlights Version
Size: 4.52 MB · Downloads: 180,990 · 21st Apr 2012
|4.52 MB||180,990||21st Apr 2012|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: