Simple Bathtubs + Bonus Item!
Uploaded 5th Jun 2012 at 5:26 PM · Updated 4th Jun 2012 at 8:35 PM by daluved1
The Simple Wall Tub
Really and truly this is just a re-do of my Even Cheaper Tub. I made the basin of the tub much, much wider because I felt that the first version was too compact. Also, I added four more slots to the tub and redid the channel layout.
For the most part I think I accommodated for the mapping as best as I could. However there's a little wonkiness near the faucet area but it's not too bad, IMO.
In-Game Name - Simple Stand Alone Tub
Category - Showers and Tubs
Price - 800
Slots - 6
Channels - 4
The Simple Standalone Tub
This is my most favorite tub from the set! I like to think of the tub as a simplified version of that fancy EA rectangular boxy tub. It's made to be a stand alone tub, but also fits snug between walls if you want to go for the built in look.
This was the first mesh that I actually mapped on my own, and I think it came out rather nicely if I do say so myself. Well...with the exception of the basin, but I figured that that area would be mostly solid colors so it doesn't matter too much.
In-Game Name - Simple Standalone Tub
Category - Showers and Tubs
Price - 1000
Slots - 4
Channels - 4
Bonus - A Simple Shower Caddy!
I noticed this caddy in the cheap EA glass shower and I thought it was pretty neat. So I pinched the mesh and made it into a functional one for your sims. It has a full length stand that goes from floor to ceiling. The top tray is deco items that cannot be removed or recolored, however the two bottom trays are empty and have one slot each.
The caddy sits on the corner of a 1x1 footprint for easy placement. You do NOT need cheats to place this object! And, it will not interfere with the tubs or showers that it is placed near. The sim will simply ignore it and carry on with whatever they were doing.
In-Game Name - Simple Shower Caddy
Category - Decor/Accents/Laundry
Price - 20
Slots - 2
Channels - 2
To ward of the flood of complaints, both tubs were cloned from expensive EA tubs so they'll get the proper moodlet or whatever it is you people seek.
Wall Tub - 991
Stand Alone - 1190
Caddy - 274
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||daluved1_SimpleShowerCaddy.package (inside daluved1_SimpleShowerCaddy.package.rar)|
|Filename||daluved1_SimpleWallTub.package (inside daluved1_SimpleWallTub.package.rar)|
|Filename||daluved1_SimpleStandAloneTub.package (inside daluved1_SimpleStandAloneTub (UPDATED).package.rar)|
Size: 225.9 KB · Downloads: 9,495 · 5th Jun 2012
|225.9 KB||9,495||5th Jun 2012|
Size: 191.4 KB · Downloads: 8,750 · 5th Jun 2012
|191.4 KB||8,750||5th Jun 2012|
Size: 197.6 KB · Downloads: 10,133 · 5th Jun 2012
|197.6 KB||10,133||5th Jun 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Awesome to the tenth power...squared.
Because my policy is really inconsistent on my uploads, I've decided to make an official policy! So whatever you see here on my profile is my current policy. You may disregard any ''policy'' information you see on the actual upload itself.
-You may use my creations with sims
-You may use my objects with lots.
-You may retexture my meshes.
-You may include my meshes with retextures.
-You may NOT upload my creations with sims
-You may NOT upload my objects with lots.
-You may NOT upload my creations to paysites.
-You may NOT upload my creations to the exchange.
-Always credit me with a link
-I do NOT take requests!