"I feel dangerous" - Part II - Goth Outfit
Updated: 26th Aug 2012 at 9:12 AM
Simple goth Top+Bottom outfit..
Just some kind of frilled shirt with fishnet sleeves, black leather pants, boots and skirt.
Fits most normal tops/bottoms. Skirt, sleeves and lower part of the shirt are alpha editable.
Top requires Nightlife to show up.
Pants require University to show up.
I wanted it to be base game only, but I failed miserably... so what?
Alpha-editable: partly yes
EPs: Nightlife, University
Download File includes Meshes + Recolors.
Feel free to recolor, but:
- please do not offer your recolors on any other sites, except for MTS.
- do not link to my mesh on any other sites, except for MTS.
- do not alter or copy my mesh in any way.
- And never offer my mesh with your MTS-recolors, please. Just link back here for the meshfile.
- If you plan uploading your Recolors anywhere else than modthesims.info, please PM me first for permission.
I only want to know where my stuff goes.
Alternative: Emo/Goth/Punk etc
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 788.8 KB · Downloads: 7,579 · 26th Aug 2012
|788.8 KB||7,579||26th Aug 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.