Widespread Homestead: For Your Sprawling Simmies
Uploaded 18th Sep 2012 at 6:26 AM · Updated 17th Sep 2012 at 10:41 PM by kayls42
The Widespread Homestead has an upstairs with two bedrooms, one's a master bedroom and the other is a combination nursery/kid's room. There is also a cozy study and a full bathroom on the same floor.
On the lower floor, there is a living room, a dining room, a kitchen with a breakfast nook and two half-baths, as well as a garage with a workout area.
The house is fully furnished and semi-decorated. There are two stories, and a backyard, complete with a pool, a hot tub, a child's playhouse and more. There's a dog house as well, for a furry family friend.
I don't know how much content I used from each expansion (sorry!) but I do know there shouldn't be anything from Showtime or Supernatural, or from any stuff packs or the store. There is also no CC of any kind!
Unfurnished - 56,257
Furnished - 111,785
Lot Size: 30x20
jonha, for AGS3.
armiel, for Builder's Island - DIY
And infinite thanks to everyone who helped me on the Creator Feedback forum, in particular armiel, who pretty much walked me through the entire re-roofing process. Thank you so much, and I swear, I'll never touch auto roof again!
Title: Widespread Homestead
Description: A gorgeous, suburban style two bedroom house, with one full bath and two half baths. A beautiful living room, kitchen (with breakfast nook!) and a dining room can be found on the ground floor, along with two half-baths, one of which doubles as a laundry room. An attached garage features a workout area. Upstairs, two bedrooms, a full bath and a cozy study finish off the house. A pool, grill and child's playhouse can be found in the backyard, plus extra space for a dog to run around!
Size: 1.32 MB · Downloads: 858 · 18th Sep 2012
|1.32 MB||858||18th Sep 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!